PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR PILATES CLASSES ARE CANCELLED AS WE ARE RELOCATING TO A NEW BUILDING IN MEDIACITY, WE WILL HAVE REGUALR CLASSES ON OUR NEW PREMISES - WATCH THIS SPACE FOR DETAILS
At Therapy-First Physiotherapy we are passionate about helping you look great and feel the very best. Feel Free to ask any questions you may have about our class or simply go ahead and book your session with Jaz – We are only taking you one step closer to the healthier, stronger you. Pilates – “Get a leaner stronger You”
- Improve your posture and athletic performance.
- Fine tune your core stability.
- Get a leaner, stronger YOU
- Please wear loose and comfortable clothing including socks, - Book in advance to secure your place. Provide your own mat, hand towel and arrive early to your first session to fill in a consultation form
Pilates Class Description
Each class in 60 minutes (unless you joining us for the 45 minute lunchtime classes) £6 pr Class
The first 10 minutes or so includes standing warm up exercises that focuses on posture, breathing, strengthening the abdominal and your balance.
The next 45 minutes is then completed on the mat, using side lying, sitting, lying on your tummy, lying on your back or hands and knees positions.
At the end of the class we finish with 5 minutes of relaxation, this allows you to become aware of how to release body tension, enjoy some time to reflect and to be calm.
We do carry and supply spare equipment for our classes – mats, spiky balls, sitting blocks and theraband and gym balls, but please bring your own mat and towels.
Our class consist of 12 people per class, this allows clients to have more individual attention and care to their posture and their needs throughout the class. This basically results in a safer environment, allowing clients to achieve better results.
APPI Pilates is suited people of all ages, fitness levels and is particularly beneficial for those with back pain, poor posture, recovering from sporting injuries, arthritis and before and after pregnancy.
|Monday No Classes||Tuesday No Classes|
|Wednesday Penelopes Kitchen MediaCityUK||Thursday No Classes|
|Friday No Classes||Saturday No Classes|
Private Pilates Classes
These take place in our clinic, allowing one of our Physiotherapists to focus on your needs and customise the exercises accordingly;
- Can address the underlying cause of chronic pain.
- Will help you to recover from your injury.
- Improves performance in other sports.
- Target deep, postural muscles to build strength from within.
- Appointments by prior arrangement.
- Contact Jaz for pricing policy.
- Private Pilates Classes £40 per hour
Private Pilate sessions last for 60 minute and follows the same format to Pilate classes. Prior to the Pilate session, Jaz will run through a health questionnaire and brief assessment to ensure that you get the most out of your time and that all your needs and goals are met.